Saturday 1 November 2008

Daily Wedding Tips

I don't know about you, but I love getting the info I need delivered directly to my e-mail inbox so I can read it at work without looking like I'm slacking. We at Smart Wedding Planning know how important it is that brides-to-be can think and read about wedding planning whenever they have a spare moment. Thus, we have a little gift for all the future brides out there.

The Daily Wedding Tip is a series of free newsletters designed to help you become the best bride you can be. These info-rich newsletters will help you plan the wedding of your dreams by giving you the expert wedding planning advice and information you need to help you create a guest list, put together wedding budget, find a wedding gown you love, choose your bridesmaids, choose decorations, find a local wedding photographer, find a wedding caterer, select the right wedding reception site, save money...and more.

In case you're wondering, the whole system is secure -- we don't share your name, info, or e-mail address with anyone, ever. That's because we hate junk mail as much as you do.

Click to sign up for free wedding planning advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment